Today’s been a good day, not because it was super fun and exciting.. because it wasn’t, but because I set myself a goal, and I accomplished it. And that feels good.
Today I set out to compete an overly abitious to do list, now University is back on, I need to start to focus on my study a bit more and party and Adventure a little less. But that’s ok, once I get I to the swing of things I’m sure I can make plenty of time to do cool exciting things again, once I get back on top of my University studies.
Things I want to do come winter:
- Snow board as much as I can
- Get a job I can balance with uni
- Save up for a trip away somewhere exotic.
- Hmm… What else to do in he winter… I’ll keep thinking
Todays been a good day, so the top 3 things I’m grateful for today are:
- Im grateful for a super productive day, smashing my to do list plus more.
- I’m grateful for all the good food I had today, that i cooked it all my self. (Usually I’m a take out addict.)
- I’m grateful to be back at uni, progressing day by day 🙂